Work for a publicly traded company in a leadership role while enjoying the benefits of a great quality of life in Nebraska! If you have manufacturing industry experience and enjoy leading a team, providing hands on support, this is your next opportunity! Compensation for this role is $100K + Great benefits!
As the Plant Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
* Preparing & reviewing financial statements (i.e. budgets, variance analysis, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow reports)
* Continuously evaluating internal controls
* Leading cycle count program, bill of materials, etc.
* Cost estimating for new and existing products
Key Qualifications the Plant Controller will need to meet:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field of study
* Manufacturing industry experience is required--MUST have cost accounting experience
* Minimum six years professional accounting experience
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 762833
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||May 17, 2018|
|Date Closes||July 16, 2018|
|Located In||Fremont, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $100,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories